What is Rogue to Go?
Rogue To Go provides a reusable, standardized container that customers can use at any participating restaurant. It’s an easy way to reduce waste and show that there is a better way to do take-out! Single-use containers and utensils create unnecessary waste and environmental impact through their manufacture, use, and disposal.
How Does it Work?
- BUY IN – Join Rogue To Go by paying $10 per container. All container exchanges are free!
- FILL UP – Your food goes into a reusable Rogue To Go container.
- CHOW DOWN – You know what to do!
- SWAP – Exchange your old box for a clean container (or a token) anytime you visit a participating restaurant. (All exchanged containers will be commercially sanitized before reuse, but please return your container “household clean”.) Swap out soon for another meal or grab a token. This reduces the need to buy more containers by keeping them circulating.
- Keep your Rogue To Go container on the move
- Every Rogue To Go container is sanitized according to the Jackson County Health Guidelines
Why this container?Rogue To Go is a program being pioneered by the participating eateries and our participants have determined that the OZZI brand containers are fantastic options.
OZZI O2GO© Highlights
- The O2GO© container line is formed with 100% sourced BPA free plastic
- Containers are 100% recyclable, meaning that once an O2GO container has become worn down from repeated use, the #5 plastic can be melted down and remade into other recycled material products
- Made in the USA
- Don’t toss broken containers. Return to eatery and Rogue To GoTG will collect and ship back to Ozzi to recycle into new product.